Welcome to Deker Electric
|Come see us at our NEW LOCATION! 348 Guelph St., Unit 11 (beside Rona)|
Yes! We have both standby and portable generators in stock
Be Safe this Christmas!
2016 Small Business of the Year!
|Bring in your old batteries to us!|
What you should know.
Deker Electric provides a complete range of electrical contracting and emergency electrical services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Deker Electric has been serving the Georgetown and Halton Hills community since 1994.
You should always call a qualified electrician you can trust when having any electrical repair work done, as attempting to do the work yourself or having an unqualified person do the work can be not only dangerous but in some cases illegal .
Licenced and insured for your protection, Deker Electric can assist with any type of residential renovation whether you are building an extension to your home, renovating your basement, kitchen or bathroom, or installing pot lights in your condo.
At Deker Electric we offer;
- Same day emergency service... call us by 10am and we will be there the same day!
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Whether you call us at 1:30am or 1:30 pm, you'll be able to speak to a live person, not an answering machine. (We are proud of our service record, and pleased to offer 24/7 Emergency Service to our valued customers.. Please be sure it's an emergency prior to calling - our electricians need their sleep too!)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Not many electricians are confident enough in their work to offer complete satisfaction!
- Upfront, "Straight Forward Pricing". You know the price before any work begins!
- 1000's of parts in our Warehouse on wheels! Inventory right in your driveway. This is saving you money and time. The majority of the time, we have the parts right on our truck!
- 100% family owned and operated locally since 1994.
Call us at 905-702-0515 or use our contact page and our customer care representative will contact you shortly.
Deker Electric installations will meet and exceed standards set forth by the Electrical Safety Authority, and Canadian Electrical Code.